I'm your by Jason mraz

Intro: B F# G#m E

B
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
F#
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
G#m
I fell right through the cracks
E
And i'm trying to get back
B
Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
F#
An' nothin's going to stop me but Divine Intervention
G#m
I reckon it's again my turn
E
To win some or learn some

B F#
I won't hesitate no more
G#m E
No more it cannot wait, I'm yours


Solo: B F# G#m E


B
Well open up your mind and see like me
F# G#m
Open up your plans and damn you're free
E
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
B F#
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me

Ah la peaceful melody
G#m E C#7
It's your godforsaken right to be loved love loved love love

B F#
So i won't hesitate no more
G#m E
No more it cannot wait i'm sure
B F#
There's no need to complicate
G#m
Our time is short
E
This is our fate, I'm yours


Solo: B F# G#m


B
I been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
F#
And bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
G#m
My breath fogged up the glass
E
So I drew a new face and laughed
B
I guess what i'm sayin is there ain't no better reason
F#
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
G#m
It's what we aim to do
E
Our name is our virtue


(sing second verse simultaneously with last Chorus)


B F#
I won't hesitate no more
G#m E
No more it cannot wait I'm sure
B F#
There's no need to complicate
G#m
Our time is short
E
It cannot wait, I'm yours.......


ข้อความจาก :www.musicatm.com