คอร์ดเพลง Way Back into Love By Hugh Grant vs Drew Barrymore

InTro: G, Em, G, Em,

G Em
I've been living with a shadow overhead
G Em
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
Am D
I've been lonely for so long
Am D
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

G Em
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
G Em
Just in case I ever need em again someday
Am D
I've been setting aside time
Am D
To clear a little space in the coers of my mind


G Em C G
*All I want to do is find a way back into love
G Em C G
I can't make it through without a way back into love
D
Oh oh oh

G Em
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
G Em
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
Am D
I know that it's out there
Am D
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

G Em
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
G Em
Not just somebody just to get me through the night
Am D
I could use some direction
Am D
And I'm open to your suggestions


ซ้ำ*
G Em C G
All I want to do is find a way back into love
G Em C G
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Am
And if I open my heart again
C D
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end


G Em
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
G Em
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
Am D
I need inspiration
Am D
Not just another negotiation

ซ้ำ*
G Em C G
All I want to do is find a way back into love
G Em C G
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Am
And if I open my heart to you
Em
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
Am
And if you help me to start again
D G
You know that I'll be there for you in the end…………….